With how fast things have been changing via the mobile revolution, we are curious to hear how you are engaging with mobile. For example, how many minutes do you spend a day using apps? Did you know the average time spent using apps is 90 minutes day? That may sound like a lot but if you consider every spare minute waiting in line, a short break at work, stopped at a red light (we know you do it), and everything in-between, it really adds up! Which apps do you use the most often? Is it a news app or a Bible, or maybe equally helpful things like Facebook and Angry Birds? Again... we know you do it. Regardless of which particular apps you use and for how long, it’s pretty easy to admit that apps are a staple in our lives. With over 700,000 apps in the Apple App Store alone, there are certainly a lot to choose from. It’s wild how many apps are free, and how easy it is to get download after download without realizing that your phone is totally maxed out and cluttered. What’s the sweet spot for you as far as apps go? Just as many as will fit on a predetermined amount of pages or is there no such thing as too many?
How important are apps to you?
- How much time do you spend using apps per day?
- Do you prefer iPhone or Android?
- What types of apps do you use most? (news, games, resources, tools, reading, etc)
- What's your favorite thing about your smartphone?
- Do you prefer an app over a mobile optimized website? Why?
- Are there new apps that make your life easier that you couldn’t imagine doing without?
- How much are you willing to spend on an app? How many app purchases do you have on your phone?
- Have apps replaced something that used to be common in your daily habits? (such as reading the news or checking online banking?)
We'd love to hear your thoughts:
or comment below.