Personalizing the Giving Experience
HOW DO I SET UP FUNDS?
Within the Giving Dashboard, click the ‘Funds’ option on the left side bar. In this window you are able to add or edit funds, and drag funds to Published or Unpublished statuses. The fund you place at the top of the list of Published funds will be the default fund when a user begins to donate through your Giving feature.
HOW DO I SET UP CAUSES?
We are actively working on including causes in Subsplash Giving and they will become available soon. Once causes are available, you may add causes to any fund you have already created.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FUND AND CAUSE?
You can create causes as a subset for any of your funds. For example you may have a Missions fund that includes a cause for your upcoming trip to Tijuana, and also a cause to sponsor missionaries in Africa.
HOW CAN I DISTINGUISH TRANSACTIONS BY CAMPUS?
To add campuses to the Giving feature, email us at email@example.com, we are happy to add campuses for you. We can also set your campuses up so that each campus has its' own funds. In the coming months you will be able to manage and add campuses within the Giving Dashboard.
CAN I DEPOSIT MONEY INTO MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS?
Not at this time.
HOW CAN I SET UP MY GIVING ACCOUNT TO OFFER ACH ONLY?
If you would like to choose specific payment options, we are happy to help. We are actively working on adding the ability to choose which payment methods you accept within the Giving Dashboard. In the meantime, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY GIVING BANNER IMAGE?
The default giving banner is an image of clouds behind your organization's name.
Now, you can upload custom banners directly from your Giving Dashboard!
- Navigate to the "General" tab of your giving Dashboard.
- Scroll down to the "Giving Banner Options" section.
- Click on the upload arrow, and select file to upload (image should be 1920x692.)
- That is all you need to do!
- Things to keep in mind:
- If your banner image has text on it, you will need to click the "Remove Banner Text" check box. This will remove the organization name we to the banner by default.
- If your banner image is white, you will want to check the "Invert Profile Avatar" box to keep it visible.
Once multiple banners become available, the Giving Banner Image is the image associated with the default fund shown when a donor launches Giving. If the viewer selects a fund and that fund has its own image, the image will change.
- Keep in mind: your default fund is the fund you have placed at the top of the list on your funds management screen. Re-ordering your funds will alter the display order in your giving experience.
Need help creating a custom banner image? Check out our blog post about easily creating great artwork!